Well, it's true, we are still alive and well, we have just been out of the blogging scene for quite some time. But we have a good excuse. . .we have been having tons of fun traveling across the country on a great adventure. . .and honestly, I just didn't want to blog. So here is a little update on us and I"ll post some catch up pics later (hopefully).
William is 11 months old and is about the funnest kid ever. He loves to laugh (and does so all day long) and loves just about everything else! He walks all around the furniture, but hasn't taken that first step yet (but we are not in any hurry for that), he loves to talk to himself and to us, but so far the only words we can understand are mommy, daddy, dog, and bottle. He loves toothbrushes, footballs, dogs, picks (like the hair kind. . .weird, I know), trains, and throwing anything he can get his hands on (which is cute unless it is during dinner time).
Roland is in his fourth year of medical school (hooray) and we are starting the interview process for residencies. This year has been great so far because we get to see so much more of him and he doesn't have to take any more tests (double hooray!). I am staying home with William and loving going on walks and playing with friends and doing projects (when I can). Overall, life is great!
Here are a few pics:
4 comments:
Cute cute cute. I love how happy little William is and how much he laughs. All good babies should be like that.
Can't wait to see you both on Monday!
yay a new post! william is so cute! he reminds me of Gabby. and can you believe it? it's already 1 year! soo fast! send our love to your family!
Yeah! Glad you're back to blogging. William looks like such a cutie. You should come to Boise for your residency!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the header picture ....... and I LOVE the picture of him in his crib. He is so cute. And you are such a wonderful mom Kim! Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment