I know I'm pretty biased, but I just have to say this is one of the cutest videos ever. We were at my in-laws house and William's cousin, Asher was inadvertently making William laugh. . .it's pretty funny. I'll try to post more later, but I thought this was worth seeing!
14 comments:
That is so funny. I don't think I've ever seen a baby laugh quite like that. He laughs like a little adult.
I love his little laugh! It sort of sounds like the fake laugh of a much older person. William is such a cutie!
There's nothing better than a good belly laugh. Especially one from a super-cute little bug like William!
That is so cute! My girls have asked to watch this over and over. :)
that is THE cutest laugh ever! I hope you're doing well and enjoying your summer!
He makes me laugh. I keep watching this over and over. This really is good enough for America's funniest home video.
What an ADORABLE laugh!! This is a happy making video for sure.Love it!!
I love it!! Thanks for sharing.
that's sooo cute! i can't believe it- william and Gabby are like at the same exact stage of crawling.. i call it 'the beached sea lion' crawl...lol(they pull themselves up with their hands, but the legs and body just go kerplunk on the ground) i love his laugh! too cute!
That is hilarious! What a cute little guy!
How cute is that? I loved it. We were laughing the whole time. It is funny that they don't even have say anything and they bring such joy and tons of smiles to our faces. We went private if you want you can send me your e-mail address and then I can invite you. clcloveless@hotmail.com
That is adorable! I love his little giggle and can't believe I still haven't officially met that little guy. Can't wait to get together soon and hope you guys are doing well.
Hey Kim...I think it's time for another post!!!! How are you?
Kim Batt I FOUND you! Yay! Your little William is adorable (he DOES sound as though he's gonna cough from laughing so hard--hilarious). It's so great to see you and your cute little family--I hope you are doing well and loving being a mom! Drop me a line if you get a chance!
renfroescoop.blogspot.com
Post a Comment