Well, as always, it has been far too long since we blogged, but my mind these days has been pretty scattered. For example, two times in the past two days, we have been driving along in the car when suddenly William will say "Hey mom, you didn't buckle me up!" Yep, I put him in his chair but forgot to buckle him in. . .it's a good thing I have a two year old to help me remember pretty important safety rules!
Anyway, we are doing great here in Muncie, Indiana. The weather is finally warming up and it isn't too humid yet, so I am in heaven. William is as hilarious as ever and I love hanging out with him all day and having extremely funny conversations with him. . .he has quite the sense of humor and he knows it! He is all boy and continues to be at his happiest when he has a car in his hand or some other manly contraption (vehicles, tools, ninjas. . .etc). Emma is about the best baby ever. . .she is so mellow and happy all the time (except for the past week or so, because she is teething). But she really is a sweetheart! Anyway, life is good. . .we keep busy hanging out with friends and playing with Dad. . .when he is actually home, and just enjoying life!
Here are a few pictures of the last couple of months! OK, here are ALOT a pictures. . .sorry for the overload!
 |
| My happy, happy baby |
 |
| Making cake with Daddy |
 |
| William with his two best buds. . .Brennan and Jackson. . .they are inseparable |
 |
| At our snow party with Brennan and Jackson again |
 |
| Still HAPPY and pretty chunky! |
 |
| William LOVES daddy's boots. . .notice their direction |
 |
| Eating pudding during a haircut. . .you do what you have to |
 |
| We had a HUGE ice storm. . .Roland is lifting huge chunks of ice off our trampoline |
 |
| William on our slide. . .he would play outside no matter what the weather |
 |
| William has asthma and went through a phase where he would only do his nebulizer if he was wearing his work goggles from Grandpa Batt |
 |
| I know I am biased, but she really is a beautiful baby |
 |
| Getting ready to jump in the puddles in our backyard after it got flooded during a rain storm |
 |
| Wading through our backyard |
 |
| Daddy and his two "beebos" (William's word for burritos) |
 |
| Just hanging out |
 |
| William continues to LOVE Emma. . .he is always bringing her toys and kissing her and hugging her. . .it's great! |
 |
| At Aunt Sheena's wedding in Salt Lake City in March. . .William and his cousin Asher found some pretty creative ways to entertain themselves |
 |
| At the reception. . .Emma looked adorable |
 |
| Eating suckers with his cousins at the reception |
 |
| Our attempt at a grandkid picture. . .didn't really work |
 |
| We blessed a yes, 4-month old, Emma while we were in Salt Lake. . .you know that you've maybe waited a little too long when she can almost say her own name for the blessing! |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa Batt |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa James |
 |
| Taking a nap after a long day |
 |
| A family picture |
 |
| I had to add this progression of pictures. . .this is what happens when Roland takes pictures when I'm not around. . .instead of stopping William he decided to just take pictures of the whole thing. . . |
 |
| It's actually pretty funny. . .especially because Emma didn't get hurt! |
 |
| Grandpa with Emmit and Emma. . .they are about 1 1/2 months apart in age |
 |
| Eating cupcakes at Grandma and Grandpa Batt's house |
 |
| Our attempt at a Batt grandchildren picture. . .oh well, you do the best you can. . .they are still very cute! |
 |
| Grant and William |
 |
| James and William |
 |
| Emma and Adelaide |
 |
| All the James' grandkids on the Elephant |
 |
| I love this picture. . .they really do love each other! |
 |
| I buzzed William's hair. . .it was pretty traumatic for both of us. . .William kept saying "Hey, where's my hair?" everytime he looked in the mirror for a couple of days |
 |
| She loves her kitty! |
 |
| William still loves to jump and launches himself off about everything he can. . .he's quite the daredevil! |
6 comments:
Love the pictures and stories!! More! More! :)
The sofa jumping scene reminds me of Jill's boys! Yikes! Darling family and kids and darling photos!
I loved all the pictures. William and Emma are adorable and it was fun to see pictures of you and Roland and your mom and dad too. Everyone looks great and happy too.
Never an overload! I love your adorable family! Miss you guys and glad you're doing well!
So fun! You're kids are so darling! Miss you!
I've decided my favorite thing about the progression of pictures of Wills and Emma is the look on William's face in the last picture. It says to me, "Yes I know exactly what I'm doing and I think it's hilarious!!" I love it! I can't wait to see you guys at the end of the summer!! Love you!
Post a Comment