Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ANNOUNCING. . .

The Birth of Emma Ruth James

We are so excited about the birth of our new baby girl!  She was born on November 2, 2010 and weighed 7 lbs 0 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long.  She is a wonderful little baby and we all love her very much. . .especially William, who loves to hold her and pat her hand and give her kisses.  We feel very blessed to have her in our family!








10 comments:

Kim-may said...

so cute. congratulations Kim and Roland. I bet she is a doll.

Melissa said...

Congratulations! So glad she is here!

Katie Briggs said...

So beautiful...she looks like she has a lot darker features than William. Congratulations! We still need to talk sometime...though I realize things will be crazy for awhile around your house with this new little blessing! But I do miss you and hope we talk again someday!!!

Curtis and Crystal said...

Congrats to you and your family. I hope you are all doing well. She is adorable and I love her name.

Becca's Blog said...

So cute. I love all the pictures with William adoring his new baby sister.

I can't believe how dark her hair is compared to William's...it is still so crazy that he has strawberry blond hair and both you and Roland have dark hair.

Rachlen said...

Hooray!! Congratulations! She is super cute. I hope you are both doing well.

Trev & Celina said...

Congrats guys! She is adorable!

jessi said...

Oh, Emma! I love her name. So happy for your cute little family!!!

Tane and Angela said...

congratulations! she's so precious! and i love her name! you'll love having two kids!

Darla Davies said...

Grandma James and I are looking at your blog. Though we have previously seen the darling pictures (thanks to Jerry forwarding them), they are "new" to grandma. Actually, I cropped one of the pictures and have it (wallet size) on her fridge. CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for your cute family! Love, Darla