Sunday, September 5, 2010

Playing Catch Up

As promised, I'm posting some pictures of the last couple of months. . .we have had some great times.  We tried to make the most of the time we had left in Utah and went on some hikes.  Roland graduated from medical school.  We went on two family vacations (one with the James' and one with the Batt's). . .we feel super lucky to have such great families.  In June, Alison, my sister got married to a wonderful guy.  Then Roland moved to Indiana (without William and me) while we went to live with my parents for a month while he found us a place to live.  We got to spend some great time with the Batt cousins and had a blast, but we were glad when we were able to move to Muncie in the middle of July.  We are finally, mostly, settled in our new house and love it here in Indiana. 

Sorry about the picture overload!!!
Throwing rocks in the water with Dad. . .one of Will's favorite things to do!

We took a hike up one of the canyons in Utah (I can't remember which one) and William loved sitting on this log
Popsicles are the BEST!
Helping Mom pack
Hanging out with cousin Adelaide and Asher
At Grandma James' nursing school graduation. . .congrats Grandma!
Playing at the Children's Museum in Salt  Lake
Cruising along with our Idaho cousins
Hanging out at the zoo with Grandpa and Tanner
Did you want some celery with that Ranch Dip?
Dad graduating from medical school. . .WAHOO!
More graduation pics
Eating shaved ice in Hawaii
Hanging out on the beach
Will loved Hawaii and loved the beach (for the most part)
More shaved ice. . .you really can't eat too much of that stuff
I just think he's a cutie!
Chasing chicks (is this a sign of things to come?)
With mom at Spouting Horn
Aunt Alison and Uncle Wayne. . .the wedding was wonderful
In front of the temple with all the Batt Grandkids. . .FIVE BOYS
A TRACTOR. . .William's favorite!!
Wrestling with Grandpa Batt
Watching the volcano explode
Riding the fourwheeler with Grandpa
Riding the lawnmower with Grandpa. . .does life get much better than this?
(Notice the ear proctectors. . .I must be a speech therapist)
Filling up the pool in Idaho
With the hat Grandpa gave him
Sharing Binky time with Grant
Grandma and Grandpa Batt came to Muncie to help us move in. . .it was so nice of them. . .and William helped Grandpa put the bookshelf together
With Grandpa and Grandma Batt before they had to go back to Idaho
William loves helping clean the floor. . .he could be entertained by the Swiffer for hours!

3 comments:

Katie Briggs said...

So....it's SO good to get an update on your blog but I want an actual conversation!! So we need to chat soon! And so good to have you on this side of the country!!!

Dave and Candace said...

I loved the pictures! I'm glad you are settled and doing well. I agree, Will is a CUTIE!

Darla Davies said...

Darling photos (I especially LOVE the one of William on the tractor)! Great to get "caught up" a little. Hope you are continuing to do well.