Here's the real update. We have now been married a little over a year. Roland is in his 3rd year of medical school at the University of Utah. He is doing 6 week rotations in the hospitals and clinics and is enjoying it. . .for the most part. He works crazy hours sometimes (30 hour shifts) and doesn't always get a ton of sleep.
As for me, I have become the ultimate couch potato. . .yes, it's true, I spend all day, everyday on the couch in our living room. Don't worry, it is all for a good cause. . .I am pregnant!!! We are having a little boy and are super excited. However, I have been having a few difficulties with the pregnancy, which meant I needed to go on bedrest. . . and have been here on the couch since the middle of July. I've had to have surgery once and am on medication to keep me from going into labor, but we have been very blessed throughout the past couple of months and are excited for the arrival of our little boy (he is due December 11, but we are guessing he might be more of a Halloween baby. . .or hopefully a Thanksgiving baby, but we'll be excited whenever he comes!!!)

Celebrating our one year anniversary. . .yes, it's true. . .I wear a bib--it is hard eating when inclined!!!

Roland with all my water bottles. . .he fills them up each night for the next day!
Instead of some crazy long review of the past years events, I thought I would just post a few pictures to sum up what we've been up to. . .

Our first Halloween. . .and it looks like our first attempt ever at a Jack-o-lantern.

Hanging out in Idaho on the fourwheeler. . .In case you weren't sure, Roland is behind me (he's kind of hard to see due to his awesome camoflauge outfit).


Fixing up our apartment. . .it needed a little (actually ALOT) of help!
Well, that is not much of a review, but I was having difficulty with the pictures, so it will have to do. I'll post more later.
2 comments:
Yes, but you are such a cute couch potato! (and I feel oh-so-special to be the first to comment on your blog....yea for me!)
I so love you!! Great job on the blog--it looks lovely. And I am so excited for all the updates of your couch-potato antics :)
Post a Comment